A destination to understand the basics of share market and commodity market trading in India
WELCOME TO TRADE ASSIST
We are pleased as you have hit our site.
In this site you will get to know many things like technical analysis, brokerage companies, how to begin trading and much more trading related information. It will enrich your knowledge before entering the market.
To become a successful trader one needs a good knowledge in technical analysis. Basic charts, technical indicators, order types, day trading, positional trading and other essential subjects will be covered to develop a knowledge in trading.
The truth is very few people make money in this market. Others keep coming and go. To make profits regularly traders should have the proper understanding in the market.
How to open a demat account (trading account)
To start a trading one needs to open an account from a brokerage company listed by the SEBI. Nowadays you can open a new account in a day. It’s just like opening a bank account. In a bank account you can deposit, save or withdraw your money whenever you want. Just like that in a demat account you can buy, sell or hold your shares with respect to the time schedule given by the regulations. There are thousands of brokerage companies out there. You can choose the best company whoever gives the best services, tech support, and low brokerage. It is upto you which is the main thing you want. Some choose the company who gives better service, some choose the discount broker who provides the service at low cost, some choose the company who provides better tech service. You can compare the brokerage companies listed in our page who are leading brokerage service providers in this industry.
Best share market information Provider in Tamil Nadu.
Main things you need to know before trading
- You should invest your time first to know the market
- Capital investment should be properly divided with respect to the volume you trade
- Trading platform and internet connection should be good to have an uninterrupted trading
- Paper trading is important before you start to trade with real money. It will reduce the chances of failing.
- Depending on the trading with someone else is always risky. You should have your own strategy and method.
- The risk you take in one trade should be 2 to 5% from your capital. It will reduce the chance of swiping the total capital.
What We Do
We provide the successful method and strategy to trade in Indian share market and commodity market
Compare brokerage companies
There are many brokerage companies providing the service. We will compare them to let you decide which suits you well.
Recent news and important information will be shared to understand the movement of the market
Never miss our
Why follow us?
Our service is absolutely free. No payment needed to get valuable information from us
Accuracy on Trading info
Our information is verified and it is thoroughly checked before releasing.
We’ll support you through What’s App messages and mail conversations for easy communication
Our data are very simple which can be understood by everyone.
Need the best assistance to trade in share market, Your destination is Trade Assist.
Get a Free information
We provide free market information and trading strategy
Our expert are specialized in providing accurate NSE and MCX trade strategy also highly trained and able to fit your needs.
Safe & Secure trade methods
Our Main concept is to provide accurate trading method and strategy to gain the profit in market.
Most Accurate share and commodity strategy provider in Tamil Nadu.
We are the best share market data provider in Tamil Nadu. Our Trade assist offers you best trading ideas and methods to beat the market.
1. How many days do you provide the trial calls?
2. What is the accuracy rate of your advisory?
3. What if I get losing calls?
4. How to become a successful trader?
- Learn basics of trading. We have plenty of materials and books online/offline.
- Invest your time in learning rather than investing heavy in trading account.
- In trading discipline makes you rich more than being smart. Always stick with your plan
- Don’t let your emotion and ego take over the common sense.
- Revenge trade kills your discipline. You have plenty of time to recover. Trading within your limit is always better than jackpots.
- In our experience 2-5% of the capital money should be the profit/loss per day.
5. Do you provide calls for all commodity products?
6. How many calls do you provide per day?
7. How many years do you have experience in this market?
Our Client Says
Trade assist is providing with assuredly genuine service on trading information. I keep watching their update and it is very useful to improve the knowledge in share market.Mr. Raj Kumar
Trade Assist – Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu